Top Car News

BMW The Clever Car - The Clever Car video.
The Clever Car video featuring the innovative BMW Clever Car.

BMW M3 - BMW M3 Car Test Video







http://classiccustomandsportscarvideos.blogspot.com/

BMW M3 - BMW M3 Car Test Video BMW M3 On The Track, Walkaround and Interior View



A look at the 2008 BMW M3 inside and out, including a trip around the track to see how the BMW M3 performs as a racer. I was surprised by the design of the BMW M3. I was expecting a car that had around 400 horsepower and torque, giving it more than enought muscle to have a sports car look and feel; however, the BMW M3 looks a bit conservative. The styling is subtle and refined, but I personally want a muscle car like the BMW M3 to look the part.

The BMW M3 is obviously a fast muscle car, but I would like to see future versions, particularly the BMW M3 coupe, to gain a bit more flair. I always expect a sedan to look conservative, but with a coupe I want something a bit more exotic.



Google